Insulation offers many benefits to a home. And while insulation rarely crosses our minds, it is something we should consider in our home. Insulation helps keep warm air in and cold out in the winter, and keep cool air in and warm out during the summer. While that doesn’t seem like enough benefits to worry about your home insulation, there are more!
Benefits of Insulation:
- Helps save money on your energy bills.
- Improves the overall comfort in your home by regulating the air temperature.
- Reduces energy use.
- Allows you to not rely so strongly upon your HVAC system.
Simmons and Sons Roofing offers insulation services using blown-in insulation, also known as loose-fill. Blown-in insulation comes in different materials: cellulose, fiberglass, and mineral (rock or slag) wool. Blown-in insulation is one of many types of insulation but it offers many different benefits. Since it is the insulation type that we work with, you will experience the following benefits when we help you with insulation.
Benefits to Blown-In Insulation
- Blown-in insulation is more efficient.
- Loose-fill insulation creates a monolithic layer, meaning that there are no seams, which allows it to perform about 22% better than batt insulation.
- We won’t waste your time. Since blown-in is easy to install we will be in and out in no time.
- You will save money on energy costs thanks to your newly insulated home.
- Blown-in cellulose insulation is made from recycled and environmentally safe material.
Insulation is a great investment for your home, offering you regulated air temperatures and money saved with a quick and eco-friendly fix. If you think your home could greatly benefit from insulation or you have questions about your current insulation, contact the pros at Simmons and Sons Roofing.
Be sure to check out our siding services too! These services can also help you save on your energy bill!