Roofing problems can be hard to deal with, but JC Toland makes it easier with our extensive list of roofing services. A roof may be one of the most important parts of a home, keeping your sheltered and safe, so when something goes wrong you need help from the experts you can trust. JC Toland can always help.
Our residential roofing services range from roof inspections to roof replacements. We are roofing experts who have a great deal of roofing knowledge and experience. Our services include:
We work with different types of roofs as well:
- 25-Year Composition Roofing
- Modified Bitumen (Flat) Roofing
- Tile Roofing
How To Know Your Roof Needs Help
Often times, people don’t realize their roofs are in need of repair or replacement. With a quick inspection we can tell you what you need! But here are a few way to check on your own:
- Roofs get old. Around 25-years is how long many roofs last, but it depends on the material of the roof, weather, and other factors. If your roof is getting old, you may want to get an inspection.
- Leaks, cracks, and holes. These are all signs that your roof needs a repair, re-roof, or a full replacement. If you notice leaks in your roof, it is better to get it taken care of sooner than later, waiting could cause further damage to your home.
- If you notice shingles that are cracked, curled, warped, or worn, it means they are weathered. This could lead to leaks. Luckily, this could be a simple repair if it does not get too out of hand.
Repairs are an easy fix for small issues, but frequent repairs do not mean you will not need a full replacement down the road.
Re-roofing is making substantial repairs to a portion of the roof. They are more work than simple repairs but may be an option rather than a full replacement.
Replacing your roof must happen eventually, but until your roof comes to the end of its life, getting simple repairs when needed is all that is required.